Purple Tom

2 x Corrado doors and 1 x bootlid - free to a good home

Hi,

Busy having a sort out of my workshop and I've got the below parts that are just in my way and of no use to me at all.

Firstly, a bootlid in Flash Red. Completely bare apart from the glass and seal and in surprisingly rot free condition. The usual bit around the number plate light and number plate mounting holes but other than that pretty good.

d2449d6363cf06a7e4e30f81d19bf0d7.jpg

5e5ff37b159ada30a782481e6cf1f5f2.jpg

94ee93eda0cfe3247fe8fa12dcf333b4.jpg

Secondly, an offside (drivers) door also in Flash Red. Complete with door trim, glass and working window regulator. In relatively good condition:

109a44da77a97fe5173a250ac6be9a2f.jpg

caaf78e57d9f8c799b828afa89f5d30b.jpg

Finally, a nearside (passenger) door in Midnight Blue. Just glass and regulator with this one. Removed from my VR6 and replaced with a better door prior to painting. It has corrosion on the upper outer lip and lacquer peel:

6e128952324f58ca1cc9be2c0dfc6341.jpg

e7535e02bceaa75847aca4912e255e93.jpg

As I've said, all of the parts are useless to me and I'm trying to make space so they need to go. I don't want anything for them but I want them gone ASAP, it seems a shame to throw them in the skip but that'll happen soon. They're also going to be stored outside for the time being so will deteriorate pretty quickly if someone doesn't rescue them.

Collection only from my workshop in Derbyshire postcode DE7 6HB.

£FREE.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Purple Tom

If someone can get these down to Milton Keynes Sharpy-vr6, I travel down to Southampton every week at the moment for work.

Probably have to bring one by one but could be an option.

I have had contact from someone who's interested but if that falls through then maybe something could be arranged!!