Jamie

Roof Trims - possible source?

I think he was referring to your comment about people not cashing in on rare items... hence a lowball offer for your VW Motorsport VSR :)

Oh right. Well in the unlikely event of me ever selling my VSR it will be going to one of my mates for less than market value so I won't be cashing in.

Definitely up for a set of these, group buy?

Hang fire guys. Don't know quality of manufacture.

Edited by delfinis38

Get some pics up when possible please guys, another interested buyer if the quality is good. Spoke to a guy that used plasti-kote and he made quite a good job of it but would rather get proper ones if they are available.

Id be up for a set

From what I've seen karmannski development looks better at present. he has a you tube video of his development. Dunno how he's getting on with the end caps. But the chap in Germany has produced some decent end caps.

These German roof trims don't seem to have the metal internal strip running the full length like the OEM strips, karmnnskiski's has incorporated it into his design. Don't really know the advantage, other than more rigid.

Karmnnski is currently looking at getting the exposed surface texture correct. Like the OEM strips, So watch this space...

Not seen samples of either just pictures of both, the German solution is good at present.

I've waited x years a few more won't hurt...

Just my 2 pence worth...

Edited by delfinis38

Where's the link?

I deleted it out of respect for Karmannski