Timbo

VR6 remap in Scotland?

I'm currently putting my engine back together with some SP263 cams and fancy a remap to take full advantage. Trouble is, all the recommended places to get this done are hundreds of miles away. Does anyone know somewhere within sensible driving distance of Edinburgh that can handle a VR6 remap?

I toyed with the idea of buying a pair of these recently but then realised I'd be in the same position as yourself (would have to travel from Glasgow).

Hope you find somewhere closer. Sorry I can't help!

I'm in the same boat, converted to OBD2 which helps, one day I'll get booked at stealth.

Might be worth trying Star Performance in Kirkcaldy,, not tried them myself but have heard good things about them in the past.

Remove ECU and send it to Stealth an option? Its not ideal but they should have done enough cars in the past with these cams to know what a good base set up is.

Remove ECU and send it to Stealth an option? Its not ideal but they should have done enough cars in the past with these cams to know what a good base set up is.

Yeah that had crossed my mind, but would they be happy doing that? Can't hurt to ask I guess.

I'm in the same boat, converted to OBD2 which helps, one day I'll get booked at stealth.

Might be worth trying Star Performance in Kirkcaldy,, not tried them myself but have heard good things about them in the past.

Yeah me too, but I've heard on the grapevine that they stopped doing the older engines. I did email but haven't got a reply from them yet.