g0ldf1ng3r

cars for sale section

Hi

I have been trying since last night to create a new thread for my gf so as to advertise her Storm, to no avail.

When i click on the new thread button in the cars for sale section it takes me to a http 404 error page not found & says could not verify account. This happens when signed in as the gf forum user whilst having a logged in session to panjo - it also happens to me when i try

does anyone know if everyone is getting this issue or just me?

also - for those who have had the painful pleasure of using panjo - does anyone know how you set your advert to UK currency? i have specified UK under account settings but still can not change the advertising to be in £'s

thanks in advance

Maybe in the meantime just post the link to car and classic - sure it will be fine under the circumstances?!

Maybe in the meantime just post the link to car and classic - sure it will be fine under the circumstances?!

good suggestion m8 but it wont even let me create a new thread in the correct section

if people click the 'classfieds' button at the top of the forum page the advert shows there but to be honest in all my time on this forum i have never clicked that button until last night

i thought all sales were in the relevant forum sections

EDIT - link removed & reposted jim

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

I got your PM and meant to reply but am just really busy today. Will try take a look at it later. Could you edit your post to remove the link to the car and just stick it in eBay and Misc (seeing as it's a link to a car advert off site) and we'll hopefully be able to resolve the panjo problem.

I've just stuck my van in Ebay and Misc. Its a lot easier than the hassle with Banjo, all I see in the classifieds are 2 or 3 adds for the same item, it really is a total shambles and they are needing to get their act together (banjo that is) if they want people to continue to use it!

I got your PM and meant to reply but am just really busy today. Will try take a look at it later. Could you edit your post to remove the link to the car and just stick it in eBay and Misc (seeing as it's a link to a car advert off site) and we'll hopefully be able to resolve the panjo problem.

post edited Jim - sorry, only just seen this today

also - thanks for your PM, I have replied