G60Jet

VR6 Storm

Despite the Rallye engine, that's quite a lot of money for a MK2 Scirocco!

Not enough information provided on the Storm to offer without viewing. If it realists hopefully the chap provides service history detail and mileage for example! The poor quality of some peoples adverts never ceases to amaze me. When I'm selling a car I try and make the advert as detailed as possible to avoid people contacting me with every question under the sun. From the scant detail provided and the photos it does seem a good honest car

Not enough information provided on the Storm to offer without viewing. If it realists hopefully the chap provides service history detail and mileage for example! The poor quality of some peoples adverts never ceases to amaze me. When I'm selling a car I try and make the advert as detailed as possible to avoid people contacting me with every question under the sun. From the scant detail provided and the photos it does seem a good honest car

from recent experience even when you list everything you can find & know of, we are all human & can make a mistake or miss something, 'people' still bl00dy moan when they actually turn up

from recent experience even when you list everything you can find & know of, we are all human & can make a mistake or miss something, 'people' still bl00dy moan when they actually turn up

Well, that's always going to happen. But an advert has to entice people, certainly in an online auction! You want to create interest and competition. A poor quality advert has one of two effects generally. Either, you end up getting questions galore (which takes upsignificantly more of the sellers time than writing a good quality advert would have done) or alternatively people make their own assumptions as to why a seller would be so brief with detail/description. At the end of the day you want people to actually turn up to a For Sale advert or bid in an auction.

Well, that's always going to happen. But an advert has to entice people, certainly in an online auction! You want to create interest and competition. A poor quality advert has one of two effects generally. Either, you end up getting questions galore (which takes upsignificantly more of the sellers time than writing a good quality advert would have done) or alternatively people make their own assumptions as to why a seller would be so brief with detail/description. At the end of the day you want people to actually turn up to a For Sale advert or bid in an auction.

indeed & I guess that is partly why it sold on the weekend :)