jenks

Bildon Motorsport VR6 Throttle Bodies

Well I purchased these off this very forum 6 years ago from 87jetta16v - they have been out of my possession twice and back at me with progress done with each new owner and only the fuel pressure regulator missing. The modifications to manifold and custom radiator and fans ( for the throttle bodies to sit in the bay without cutting slam panel for a factory looking fit ) have been done by its previous owners and the radiator and fans cost a rather large amount.

So the Throttle Bodies themself - made by Bildon Motorsport, they are ready to bolt on with the manifold, G60 green injectors, custom made radiator and fans - all you need is a throttle cable, fuel pressure regulator and a re-mapped ECU or standalone management.

Bit different to the usual supercharger/turbo route and well just you tube for the noises this set up produces.

These as we all know don't come up often and I have kept them for my Grant Motorsport 3litre Corrado ( also possibly up for sale ) but with a wedding now to fund I cant justify them.

IMG_5095_zpsgaawtatj.jpg

IMG_5096_zps3ocsgthb.jpg

IMG_5097_zps9fodnkg9.jpg

IMG_5098_zpsstooolc3.jpg

IMG_5099_zpsmmsmgna8.jpg

IMG_5100_zpshgmgshps.jpg

IMG_5101_zpsnvkb5stc.jpg

IMG_5102_zpsqii3s8cd.jpg

IMG_5091_zpsrjaof5h2.jpg

Paid £1200 6 years ago but there has been some additions so I'm asking £1300 firm.

I dont get on here much so best phone or text me 07729 284 784 if you have any questions.

Thanks