delfinis38

vw heritage

whats the normal lead time for stuff to be delivered, put an order in just after xmas, some was in stock some was on order from Germany.... went for the option of deliver all together....

I'm in no rush... but I have paid my CC bill and had a email asking me to review my items... :)

guess with xmas holidays it will take longer. I guess if I was bothered I would chase it up.

Edited by delfinis38

when I ordered my sill repair panels from them it was about 3-4 weeks I think

IIRC heritage get a delivery from them every few weeks but it can then take them a few days to sort it all out & get it shipped to the customer

whats the normal lead time for stuff to be delivered, put an order in just after xmas, some was in stock some was on order from Germany.... went for the option of deliver all together....

I'm in no rush... but I have paid my CC bill and had a email asking me to review my items... :)

guess with xmas holidays it will take longer. I guess if I was bothered I would chase it up.

hi m8

just give them a call to ask about an ETA - I have spoken with them quite a few times & they are always helpful...or PM anna on here but phoning probably better