Marty63

Nology silver spark plugs

Hi guy,s I'm after some advice with regards to nology plugs has anyone had any dealing,s with them,basically are they any good or should I stick with good old Bosch,any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance. Martin

Never tried Nology but don't use Bosch, don't suit VR6's, there's a reason a German company used foreign plugs, use the original equipment NGK's. The platinum plugs and presume silver ones or just for longer service intervals no other advantagee and your a better with standard and change at regular imtervals, your not not going to not service your VR6 for 30 000 miles I'm sure. Some people actually prefer the single electrode NGK's which can buy for nothing as you can gap them, the twins are factory set.

Assuming we're talking the VR6 the 'factory' and recommended plug is the NGK BKR5EKU which are available from EuroCarParts for only about £4/each. There's no real need for any other type of plug unless you're running a heavily tuned application.

Jim,Jekel, thanks for the replies I neglected to mention mines a G60 not VR6 I don't now if this will make difference to info required,butt thanks again guys much appreciated.