Harry-vr6

Porsche d90 16" wheels

I have a set of Porsche D90 16" wheels on my Vr they are in good condition just the outer lips could do with minor refurb, currently they are on my golf mk3 vr6 with the relevent adapter kit installed and bolts.. I was going to get these refurbed and painted in hyper silver but I've decided i want to get rid, ideally im after a swap for some split rims/deep dish style like the bbs rs/ borbets u get the drift.. Tyres are all good although they can be removed, not sure what i want cash wise hence why im after a swap.. Even if i was to sell i have no wheels to put on the car lol... If anyone is interested plz get in touch they are a cracking set of wheels just need a change

No idea on price at all mate? Also what widths are the wheels? I have a spare set of solitudes that you could have whilst you get new wheels?

Can also swap tyres let me know the details also pics would be great

I will defo check these tmrw and get back to ya.. They are gun metal grey at the moment and overall good con.. Honestly i dont know how much for cash, they will come complete with all bolts and also the adapters.. Im having trouble uploaded pics any suggestions ?