Rado87

oil pressure light

Has anyone had their oil pressure light bulb/ led blow before? Mine doesn't come on when turning the ignition on. I ve changed both switches but still no joy. Is there a cluster test that can be done?

There's no test as far as I know other than when you turn the ignition on.

I've just had a similar thing when my high beam "tell tail" bulb wasn't working which is a MOT fail. Best thing to do is take the binnacle out and take the clear cover off the front, remove the black shroud off the LED's and swap the one you think is failed with one of the other ones as they just pull out just make sure you put them in the right way round as there polarity sensitive so won't work if the wrong way around.

You never know if it's always been like that some one may have put the LED in the wrong way so that's all it might be.

Good point,thanks for that. If its that simple then that'll be good. The green glow that lights up the dials is a bit dim also so I might upgrade that whilst Im at it.