p0l1wrath

creation motorsport silcsone hoses

Someone posted on here a while back about not using the jubilee ones but a different type - think I t was spring clips

might have been me m8

only issue with jubilee's was with the hose that connects to PCV - which OEM uses a one time crimp use clip rather than the constant tension clips on the other hoses

Someone posted on here a while back about not using the jubilee ones but a different type - think I t was spring clips

The jubilee clips are a pain and either ended up leaking or messing the hose up. Swapped over all my lovely marine grade stainless jubilees i bought for spring clamps.

The jubilee clips are a pain and either ended up leaking or messing the hose up. Swapped over all my lovely marine grade stainless jubilees i bought for spring clamps.

Are they all the same size the spring clamps?

Are they all the same size the spring clamps?

no m8 they are a variety

the coolant hoses differ in diameter & as such require different sized spring clamps

if you have the OEM hoses currently with OEM clips it should be possible to reuse them

however, as per VAG-hag mentions, i too have not personally experienced an issue with the product specific clips brought from roose

no m8 they are a variety

the coolant hoses differ in diameter & as such require different sized spring clamps

if you have the OEM hoses currently with OEM clips it should be possible to reuse them

however, as per VAG-hag mentions, i too have not personally experienced an issue with the product specific clips brought from roose

Good to know cheers

A few of the smaller diameter ones i did use jubliee's, like the throttle body ones and header tank, those hoses don't seem to expand or suffer as much as the bigger ones.

Did these hoses fit the corrado as I've done a side by side of a mk3 golf vr6 n my corrado vr6 samco hoses and the 2 main radiator hoses r different. The corrado lower hose is bigger in diameter at rad and the top hose is different shape.

Sorry only just got round to trying to fit these hoses today, they did not fit, going to contact creation tomorrow and see if maybe they sent me the wrong set, but I can only assume they only stock gold ones...

Hmmm... subject to what they say I think I'll just end up going for the Roose set as we know they fit well with many happy customers.

Yeah, i've had three of my samcos split. They split internally which seemed to make them weep at the ends. Looked like a manufacturing fault to me, i contacted Samco about it but they couldn't give a **** really. Really happy with the Roose ones.

Heard back from creation and their going to give me a full refund, going to go for the roose set from everyone's recommendations!

Wonder if they'd be interested in a group buy. That's two of us after a set.

Out of curiosity, what colour / style hoses would you both be after? I think we'd stand a better chance on a discount if we all got the same. I'm more than happy to contact them about a group buy discount.

Balls, sorry guys, seen this too late, ordered mine this morning because I wanted them for the weekend, very keen for getting the car back on the road...

I might be up for buying a complete set, i have a mix of samco and roose at the moment, would prefer them all roose. I'd want them in black, anything else is just too max power for me.

Out of curiosity, what colour / style hoses would you both be after? I think we'd stand a better chance on a discount if we all got the same. I'm more than happy to contact them about a group buy discount.

black for me

Black isn't my first choice but I'd go with it if it netted us a discount. I could give them a ring at lunch time and see if they'd budge on price for 3 sets in black :)

*edit*

Googling around it looks as though they only shift on price for orders of 10 sets or more, and even then only 10% - no chance of us getting 10 sets bought I wouldn't think :(

If anyone is interested I have a brand new unused Red corrado vr6 coolant hose kit samco for sale, only selling as having engine bay painted Red so would be a bit too much Red