HIC are using mine on their stand as they contacted me and asked if they could use the car so of course I said yes lol, first time I've managed to get inside with any of my cars/builds so I'm looking forward to it... Been outside in the show & shine carpark area many times before, but it does seem you either need to be very lucky or know the right people to get inside these days!

Who else is inside? And who is in the show & shine / Club Stand section?

I had an indoor place but have had to decline due to work.. Two years in a row I've missed it.. Fingers crossed for next year..

18238f4362928d83cd8a70bae37b5a0f.jpg9fd8ac89e9e0afb7608a707aa9e2e6a0.jpg0e6636bf4cc3206a05ac261c5a378127.jpgb17a5ceb37aa32abe38a337d003f8870.jpg had I good wkend. Loving the pics people got of my c. Not much of a photographer myself so nice to see other people appreciate the hard work that has gone into my c. Good to see a few more there.

had I good wkend. Loving the pics people got of my c. Not much of a photographer myself so nice to see other people appreciate the hard work that has gone into my c. Good to see a few more there.

My photo is too big for this page to load in full resolution lol... Here it is re-sized for you, lovely Corrado you have there bud! :)

ud49_zpsokq8oxhd.jpg

Edited by G60_Chris

Thanks mate yours is looking cool too. Do like a white rado. Thought you were putting it on HIC stand.

Thanks mate yours is looking cool too. Do like a white rado. Thought you were putting it on HIC stand.

I was going to but then thought I wouldn't be able to make the show, so pulled out then decided to go up and a friend who was organising the VR6OC stand needed an extra car so went on that with him as everyone else had dropped out! :(