BILLCOR

Decent price on KW V1 Coilovers

that is a good price

i think mine were £600 but that was nearly 6 years ago

the £999 for V2's seems good - though the V3's are £50 cheaper at awesomegti ;)

Saw the link on ED38 and thought the price seemed not bad.

And yeah, I've paid a lot less in the past, always preferred the Koni coilovers for the Rado, but they don't seem to make them anymore :shrug:

that is a good price

i think mine were £600 but that was nearly 6 years ago

the £999 for V2's seems good - though the V3's are £50 cheaper at awesomegti ;)

yeah they were much cheaper, i got a set of the KW1 Inox and also powerflex rear axle bushes and it was under £600

Have they just got more expensive because of the £/€ value, or just because they're popular so they're charging more?

Have they just got more expensive because of the £/€ value, or just because they're popular so they're charging more?

not sure jim

all 3 in the range seem to have had a price increase in the past 5 years

B12s are good if you get from Germany direct even with the lower euro only about £450 - think this is the ones for VR6 but my German isn't great but I see the word "plus" in there - http://www.tuningteiletotal.de/ttts/-Bilstein-Eibach-B12-Pro-Kit-Sportfahrwerk-VW-Corrado-53I-/index.html?tmp=productDetails&pId=132228.DK.E90-85-033-01-22.09-8812-95-85-140-VW-CORRADO-53I-18-16V18-G6020-I20-I-1-6V29-VR6

I reckon a mix, but mainly people being greedy. Sold mine for £300 and went with springs and shocks instead.

H&R Spring and koni top adjustables at the moment, i seem quite happy with them (i swear i out cornered a GT86 the other weekend).

I've been through 5 or 6 lots of suspension, fully standard, Weitec, Pi, KW, tried out standard shocks and lowering springs, and seem happiest with it as it is now. I think getting rid the powerflex rear axle bushes has made a worthwhile difference.

For what it's worth, when I talked to Vince at Stealth he immediately said that he still rates Koni T/A's as the dampers to go for. I think it's what I may end up going for eventually.

Yeah, i bought mine from Vince in the end, as got a bit confused and didn't want to order the wrong stuff. It still comes with Mk3 golf written on the springs though.

Sits at an ideal height in my opinion and isn't too harsh, i should get a new side on pic, as the rear shocks you can adjust the height.