dingle

Cleaning products

Hi all OK not sure if anyone interested in this but went to a motorhome show and picked up this like spray wax. Cleaned the car a it looked like I been rallying it and have to say what a awesome shine,I tried to get some pictures on here to show but it's not having it.

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to advertise what company it is so if anyone wants to PM me I will give address but I'm very impressed with the outcome and never heard of it before.

Probably has a high silicone content... thats why it made your plastics go black easily.

I'm not doubting their products, but having been a detailer for the best part of 15 years their products on their website look very much like re-labelled "other stuff" thats on the market from trade suppliers.

The rubber gel, clean and green and wheel brite especially look identical to a major cleaning producing company. I'd also like to know what is in my cleaning products before I put them on any vehicle, as different ingredients can react in very varied ways.

Pics would be good to show a comparison, but either way good that you found a product that your happy with! :)

I will have a look and see if it says what's in it and tried to upload some piccys but either I'm doing it wrong or it just wouldn't let me