Sign in to follow this  
Andy T

H&R Porsche adapters - bore size?

Does anyone know if 5x130 Porsche wheels all have the same centre bore diameter, or do they differ?

The design 90's I've bought have a larger bore than VW's 57.1mm, its about 70mm.

I've seen some H&R adapters pictured with plastic spigot rings for the 'larger' bore. There's a second hand set of H&R adapters i'm interested in, but the seller says they didn't come with spigot rings, and didn't think they were needed :?:

I have just bought H&R adaptors and they came with the plastic rings. So i would guess that you should really use them to be on the safe side, you could probably buy them individually from an H&R supplier.

My H&R's have a proper boss on them, never measured it, but I'm guessing it will be 70mm as porsche rims fit ferfectly on them.

Just got tho the bottom of this now, H&R adapters have a boss size of Ø71.6mm (as per porsche design 90's) so the plastic spigot rings i've seen with the kits must be for a type of porsche wheel with a even larger bore.

What type of rims are you running badlad?