sankysvr6

RH ZW1 4 x 100

Bit of a long shot, but it seems some people have forgotten what they've got tucked away.

I am on the hunt for a set 17" RH ZW1 in 4 x 100 fitment, at reasonable price and condition. If anyone has or know about any for sale, please get in touch with me.

Thanks

Nice wheels to have. I almost bought some from Todmorden but typically weren't in good nick as described. I offered £200 in full knowledge that they needed to be refurbished but he was having none of it.

I should have bought the set I saw Leicester last year when I had the chance. But I was to much into trying to keep it all original at the time.

Just bought myself some ETA Beta Lucy 4R's for summer. Might have my Schmidt's refurbished by the guy I've got the ETA's from. Will ask if he has any RH's

Extract from the ebay link provided by Pau1:

Am besten sollten die Felgen abgeholt werden da der Versand ziemlich teuer ist und etwas umständlich.

Aber der Versand sollte auch kein Problem sein

Dies ist ein Privat Verkauf. Dadurch auch keine Garantie oder Rückgaberecht!

Stellen Sie bitte vor Abgabe des Gebotes Ihr fragen um Missverständnisse auszuschließen!

Translation (roughly) :

Prefer that wheels are picked up as the delivery is costly and unpaletable.

But delivery should also be no problem.

This is a private sale and therefore no guarantee or return.

Please ask any questions before end of sale to avoid any misunderstandings.

Well I have a set but there in need of some love, 9s at back and 8 on front come with tyres which are pirellis will let them go pretty cheap drive fine just too big for my liking.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Well I have a set but there in need of some love, 9s at back and 8 on front come with tyres which are pirellis will let them go pretty cheap drive fine just too big for my liking.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

A big thanks to Ali, after many whatsapp discussions. Finally met up with him last Friday, and collected the wheels