Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

Guys at inters selling ICE????

Ok guys

im looking to get MD quart speakers for my brother new car and I know i saw a set of them on the people selling ICE in the middle of the food stall at Inters this year and I know i def bought a set of them two years ago

Does anyone know who they are???

im going to try and see if i find their details when i get home but dont think ill be hopefull

so thanx in advance if you guys can help

Alright mate - I just got a set for the rear (6x4's) for £20 delivered - if you're after some of these or similar, I could probably sort you out. They might be a tad more expensive than mine though....

I cant remember Phat all i know is they where facing forwards to the food stalls, say u where coming from PVW (on ur left) towards The Golf mag (again on ur left) towards the 1/4m sprint you had Just matz on ur right then a few car audi places then the food stalls which had a stand with its back to you and when you went round the front it was all ICE and infront of them the big bins.

VR6 did you get MD quarts DKD146?? as im after thous for the back and DKE108 for the front

again thanx

I know who you mean, but can't think of the company name.

dig out an old programme from the show, someone is bound to have one, it lists all the traders via their plot number, you'll find out who they are that way.

damm forgot about that

got to see if i can find my one :roll:

WHY COULDNT MY BRO BOUGHT THE G40 BEFORE HAND :mad: :cry:

dum arse brothers lol :roll: :lol: :D :wink:

checked the GTI programme last night.

it was bass junkies, and soutside were in front of them, but they had the mk2 vr6 and the saxo demo cars.

checked the GTI programme last night.

it was bass junkies, and soutside were in front of them, but they had the mk2 vr6 and the saxo demo cars.

Saxo?......

I'm sure I heard someone moaning about it on CGTI, although I never noticed myself.

your car was on their stand wasn't it?

Try emailing Steve at this address mailto:[email protected]

He sorted my Diamond spks out and can supply practically everything at very good prices

Mention me if u do and he might be able to do a better price

I'm sure I heard someone moaning about it on CGTI, although I never noticed myself.

your car was on their stand wasn't it?

Yeah, mine was on Saturday along with their Mk2 VR6, Mk4 TDi, and R32. Don't think they'd allow a Saxo on their stand! LOL! :wink: