Sign in to follow this  
corradlo

new westside corrado... feedback please, waddaya think?

No Darren.. thats totally fair enough.

But then if you post pictures of your modified car on a public forum, then you have to be able to accept criticism (or praise!) for what you have done.. each to their own and all that, everyones opinion is welcome here!

Again - i'd like to see a full size picture of it in its current form to make my mind up! :)

if you read his thread the wheels are no longer on that car it wearing 8x15" schmidt modern lines.... i think the above responces are a bit out of order! he is a new member after all and i wouldn't blame him if he never came back! not the sort of image im sure the corrado.net wants to create !

Darren, I was thinking that especially the bit about taking a slagging and not wanting to come back. The title of this thread does say "feedback please, waddaya think?".

If he's put modern lines on then that shows some class, though you could argue that putting the old pic up deseves a battering, especially when the reference to modern lines is a few posts away.

Anyway Corradlo dont take it to heart and welcome aboard ...........and get some pics up with the modern lines. :D

oh dear, it's red

:cry:

mate dont worry about it Phat car is Red aswell!!! lol (well thats what it says in the log book :roll: ;) ;) )

as for the car

Is that a ferrari sticker near the side indicator. Its a bit low for my liking i would never make it over any the speed humps in bournemouth, But i am sorry i have aways liked red cars if kept nice they always look good after some polish.

When looked after properly, I think 'Tornedo red' is perfect for the Corrado...

I think it looks great, would have to lose the badges on the side though, bit like putting an m3 badge on a 316 to me

for those that care, this car now looks like this::-

pics thumbnailed-vr6storm

damn nice corrado done on a budget.

:)

not bad.

im afan of bigger wheels myself and not a fan of red.

opinions are opinions. thats fair enough but theres a big difference between negative critisism and constructive.

nice car mate none the less. good luck to you with the bills.

LOOKS SWEET IMO! :D

Have to agree with that, looks sweet :mrgreen: Really liking the wheels!