VR6Pete

VWNW - Tatton Park - 7/8/2016

Event Title: Tatton Park VW Show 2016 Event Date: 7/8/2016 @ 09:00AM

Volkswagen Northwest is the premier VW Show in the North of England, held within the beautiful surrounds of Tatton Park, close by the magnificent mansion and gardens and is organised by the Volkswagen Northwest Club on Sunday 7th August 2016.

Catering for all types of Volkswagen enthusiast, the show includes:

• Concours competition for Aircooled VW’s
  • Concours competition for Watercooled VW & Audi
  • Race & Performance Aircooled Display
  • Trade Stands and Swap Meet
  • Cars For Sale area
  • Clubs Arena
  • California Look Cars
  • Massive GTi Display
  • Buggies and Replicas
  • Buses,T2, T3, T4, & T5, on show
  • Children’s Amusements

More Information: http://www.vwnw.co.uk/

I have organized another club stand @ VWNW Tatton Park again this year for The VR6 Owners Club and have increased number to 15 places following on the success of previous years.

We had loads of Corrado VR6's on the stand last year and would love to see more of the same this year :)

Please comment if you would like to display your VR6/R32 Corrado on our stand!

Cheers

Pete

The passes have arrived and we almost have a full stand with only a limited number of spaces available.

So if you are interested then please let me know ASAP and will get passes posted out.

cheers

pete

I will be coming along to my first VW event but not to display. not yet anyway. I got my 93 vr6 a month ago from having been stood for 5 years. Not running. It got its MOT yesterday and is now on the road. Look forward to meeting you on the stand.

Tony

I will be coming along to my first VW event but not to display. not yet anyway. I got my 93 vr6 a month ago from having been stood for 5 years. Not running. It got its MOT yesterday and is now on the road. Look forward to meeting you on the stand.

Tony

It's not about the condition of the car, it's about attending as a club and having a great day, also will save ££ as you only pay for the show entry.

Your more than welcome to tag along with us and just need your address ASAP to post out a pass if you wish or meet at the meeting point before the show.

Great show this one and almost have a full 15 car stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll come see you guys, my Corrado is still in storage but I'll be there in the daily instead.

It's not about the condition of the car, it's about attending as a club and having a great day, also will save ££ as you only pay for the show entry.

Your more than welcome to tag along with us and just need your address ASAP to post out a pass if you wish or meet at the meeting point before the show.

Great show this one and almost have a full 15 car stand

ok Pete

I'll join the owners at the event. i've pm'd you

Tony

Still 2 places left guys!

Car all prepped - see you tomorrow !! Can't wait!