BigTartanJudge

Genuine BBS CK 8x19" 5x112PCD wheels/tyres (fully refurbished)

Set of four genuine BBS CK 8x19" et44 offset 5x112PCD alloy-wheels (fitted with genuine BBS metal spigot-rings for 57.1mm centre-bore), recent full refurb in Audi gloss dark grey metallic (zero miles since refurb), fitted with Kumho Ecsta LE Sport KU39 235/35ZR 19 91Y tyres (5mm/6mm), set of brand-new BBS carbon/grey centre-caps and BBS valve-caps, fully-balanced with black wheel-weights and ready to fit, perfect fitment for VW Golf MK5/6/7, Passat, Audi etc.,

Cost of package was £1650.

For full asking price will also include set of brand-new longer wheel-bolts in black and set of four brand-new 5mm spacers in black, can also sell without tyres if required for £900 (wheels only), wheels can be collected locally or can send at buyers cost (delivery and packaging).

https://imgur.com/a/ZGcFW

Nice wheel, but a bit on the step side, buy new with better tyres for less

I'm not interested if you think the wheels are overpriced and I shouldn't have to justify the price to you or anyone else for that matter.

If you are not genuinely interested in buying the wheels please keep your comments and opinions to yourself.

Mods, please feel free to remove the unnecessary comment on my post, thanks.