r33ce97

G60 flooding won't start. Please help

I just got a 90 Corrado g60. Has new timing belt about 3k ago. full exhaust. 2.0 Aba oil pump. Rebuilt charger running 11lbs boost. Ported head, Tuned ecu. I drove it home 7 hours, did fantastic. Drove it for 2 days. Did great. I gave it hell pulling out of a gas station. It pulled hard to 6k, stumbled, lost power. I played with the gas pedal, gained full power for about 3 seconds and then shut off. Pulled over and it wouldn't spit sputter nothing. Just had white smoke coming out the exhaust and smelled like raw fuel. Now it will run rough if I pull the fuel pump fuse until it runs out of fuel. If I put the fuse back in it immediately floods out and won't start. I replaced the fuel regulator. Plugs,wires rotor button and cap. Still does the same thing. And there's has in the oil. I'm stumped. Anyone have an idea?

I would check the injector loom, and make sure none of the wires are damaged.

Also try disconnecting the blue temp sensor and see if it runs any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it started running fine for no apparent reason. Drove it for a day then it started doing it again. It did infact run better with the blue temp sensor unplugged. I just replaced it today. Haven't tried cranking it since. I do have one question though. I checked number 3 pin on the ecu plug with my multimeter. The small red and yellow wire. And there's continuity to ground. Should that be? Or is that the issue?