Arubberducky1

ABS lock 90 Corrado G60

My problem first started as just my brake light turning on and staying on while driving just for 5-10 minutes then would shut off. While it was on i would have a very hard brake pedal and would be almost impossible to stop fast if i needed to. I learned later that fiddling with my relays under my dash would make the light go out and give me my brakes back. Now when i start up the light stays on all the time no matter what I do. It is my daily driver to work so I have been keeping my distance from cars more than usual. I'm good with cars but this I have no idea what to do or where to even check first any help would be great. 1990 Corrado G60

For LHD G60s the ABS pump unit is different to RHD G60s.

When I had pretty much the same problem as the thread initiator it resulted in me changing the entire ABS pump unit inside the engine bay. It turned out that the actual pump itself had become weak. It's pretty much a sealed unit, obsolete, so you'll have to find a 2nd hand ABS unit or just the pump somewhere.

Tempest

"When I had pretty much the same problem as the thread initiator it resulted in me changing the entire ABS pump unit inside the engine bay. It turned out that the actual pump itself had become weak. It's pretty much a sealed unit, obsolete, so you'll have to find a 2nd hand ABS unit or just the pump somewhere."

Wheeler Dealers recently did a Corrado VR6 and had the ABS unit rebuilt and reconned by some place was only bout 125 quid or so, can't remember exactly, deffo under 200, awful lot cheaper than new if you could find one. Most 2nd hand going to be on last legs probs. They seemed pretty competent.

Details were on the programme,just google it, think it's on Youtube of not got Tivo box or similar to search.