staceyk47

VW Corrado VR6 Mystic Blue Storm For Sale

Selling my Corrado VR6 Mystic Blue Storm. In almost original condition, with loads of paperwork, and original brochures, first aid kit and warning triangle. Mot'd until December. Body works in good condition, as was wax oiled. Engine starts and runs great. A few things need doing as they always do! Has A/C and heated seats.

But give me a call or message for more details. 07427312342

Looking for around £5000.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84622[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84624[/ATTACH]

Edited by staceyk47

And the rest of the add from Facebook

Engines done 195k but still pulls great. Brakes a bit spongy, but just changes the rear pads, and there is a clink from underneath which has only just started so haven't had a Vance to look at it yet!

Thanks, I bought it from my friend who had owned it for nearly 20 years, and had looked after it.I planned to just sit on it and make some money in the future, but changed my mind as I think cars need to be driven, saying that I'm not into fast cars, as I've always had VW vans, I think thats why I'm selling, and going back to something a lot slower!

The knocking I think is an engine mount, only started after I jacked it up to change the pads and bleed the brakes, but if anyone has any other ideas please let me know.