splinterz1@yahoo.com

Air ride.

It depends on what system your thinking of, manual kits it'd say £1500+ a management system alone can cost £800 up to £1700+. I got my kit from only charged dubs & fitted it my self, I'm sure it was around £2700 with an air zenith compressor.

Like everything, it all depends on your budget.

Hope that helps.

It depends on what system your thinking of, manual kits it'd say £1500+ a management system alone can cost £800 up to £1700+. I got my kit from only charged dubs & fitted it my self, I'm sure it was around £2700 with an air zenith compressor.

Like everything, it all depends on your budget.

Hope that helps.

Is it easy to fit, or quite a chore ?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Frustrating sometimes but simple enough. Can be done in a wkend if it's a get it in & working basic install, with help & everything ready to go.

If you want a full boot build, the time scale depends on what you want.

It took me months to do mine the second time round as I changed to whole install.... I was at work 7 days at the time & doing a couple of hours when I could.

Frustrating sometimes but simple enough. Can be done in a wkend if it's a get it in & working basic install, with help & everything ready to go.

If you want a full boot build, the time scale depends on what you want.

It took me months to do mine the second time round as I changed to whole install.... I was at work 7 days at the time & doing a couple of hours when I could.

Any recomendations as to brand or make ? Thanks

I'm running an airlift performance slam series kit with their 3H management & have no complaints. I was using their V2 management but upgraded this year.

As for system types & maufacturers, its upto your budget & personal preference really, in my opinion.

I'm running an airlift performance slam series kit with their 3H management & have no complaints. I was using their V2 management but upgraded this year.

As for system types & maufacturers, its upto your budget & personal preference really, in my opinion.

Thanks for your help. Got any pics of your ride ?

I have, not sure how to add pics to a thread though lol. I'm also not sure if I've posted enough to be allowed to haha

I have, not sure how to add pics to a thread though lol. I'm also not sure if I've posted enough to be allowed to haha

Ok. No worries.

Thanks for your help. Got any pics of your ride ?

Soon as I've worked it out I'll post some on the tread. There will be some pics going up on my mates detailing business page soon on fb, he's called Auto Therapy Detailing.

I'm doing a DIY install. Parts that I will be using can be sourced from ebay and all come from the USA, I'm using the original suspension and replacing the springs with strut bags. Universal strut bags are more expensive compared to cars that use captive springs. Corrado's have strut suspension all round so you will have to go down this route. I found some bags and I know a guy who lives in america who can ship them over for me on the cheap. I am then buying 2 dual needle air pressure gauges to show me the pressure in each corner, which also come on a plate with a bank of 4 manual paddle valves as oppose to solenoid valves. Then finally the air tank and dual compressor. I'm hoping to get all this shipped here for around £900 but this in a very basic system. All air fittings and pipes are source from my friend who is also helping me with the install. There's a company on ebay called CJ pony parts who do a system that self levels, has pre settings and is done electronically and can be used through your phone although it will cost around £2000+ for that so I'm going basic as its way out of my budget. Hopefully once all the parts are here I hope to have it installed in a few days.