marks2

G60 Airbox, 4 branch, Slam panel, 15 gallon Fuel Tank, Clocks, PG Block + others

G60 Airbox

Missing 3 out of the 5 wire clips and a has crack in the base around one of the mounts (easy fix). Sale includes a Green Cotton Air Filter.£35 + P&P

Slam Panel

Finished in Pearl Green. There is a hole where a push switch was fitted for an alarm. Some surface rust lower down (nothing nasty).£35.

G60 15 Gallon Fuel Tank + Pump.

Empty but not able to ship so collection only.£45

G60 Lowering Springs + Shocks

New, unused. No idea of make or drop. Will include a set of used dampers (again no idea of make or age) if you Pickup.£20.

8v Clocks

This is the early 4 cylinder dash but am not sure which model it came from. No vaccum sensor for the MFA. Tested and it's working. The needles have been colour coded green. £20 + P&P

PG Block and Pistons

Collection only, Looking for £150.

G60 02A Gearbox

Collection only, sale does not include speed sensor or reverse switch. Working fine prior to removal looking for £50.

4 Branch Manifold - SOLD.

Unused. This is a cheap stainless manifold. I can mail over photos where I have aligned it up to a PG head. It will require some work to make fit.

Space Saver Spare Wheel

4x100 stud pattern - £15

Hot Climate Radiator

Hella 8MK 376 714-56. There is some fin damage. Provides extra cooling for a G60. £50.

Bonnet Bra

No idea of make. £SOLD.

LC6V (Pearl Green) Fuel filler cover

VGC £15 + P&P

Edited by marks2

Thanks for the pics, I'd take a punt on getting that manifold to fit. My PM system is full and for some reason I can't clear the bugger. You don't mention P&P?

If you could mail me at Ron dot Ashtiani at gmail dot com

Cheers

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk