GrizzlyBear

Need an idea on price for alloys

Hi all, I have just got a set of borbet a alloys and want to sell the set coming off the car. They are the estoril alloys from my corrado the pic below is not the actual set I have, but is identical as mine need refurbing, they come with no tyre and need a refurb. They have curbing but hold air and balance fine. Any idea on what they are worth? I have no idea! They are 4x100 6x15 ET35. Cheers [ATTACH=CONFIG]85065[/ATTACH]

I'd get some pics up.

If they are badly in need of refurbishment @ £40 a wheel + tyres you're going to be in to the tune of £280 to £320 on top of the asking price.

Hi all, I have just got a set of borbet a alloys and want to sell the set coming off the car. They are the estoril alloys from my corrado the pic below is not the actual set I have, but is identical as mine need refurbing, they come with no tyre and need a refurb. They have curbing but hold air and balance fine. Any idea on what they are worth? I have no idea! They are 4x100 6x15 ET35. Cheers [ATTACH=CONFIG]85065[/ATTACH]

Honestly not a lot. The Estoril was never a popular alloy anyway, and if they're curbed and need refurbing I'd be surprised if you'd even net £50 for them.

Thanks Jim, luckily a neighbour spotted me moving them to my unit and has offered me £150 as they are so all good I suppose! They are going on his mk3 after he's refurbed them.

Thanks guys, I did say to him what you lot told me but he must really like them as he still wanted to pay me that as that was his offer was. I said he could have it for less but guess he just really likes them!