Danmac

Headlight button 94 plate vr6

I've very recently bought a rado and it's missing the headlight button and I really don't want to fork out the 70 odd quid vw heritage are asking. Was hoping one of you lovely lot would be willing to part with one or show me where I can get one for less. It's a 94 plate vr6 an the plug is 11 pin (one being a blank) thanks!!

I've sent Matt a message on Facebook - managed to hunt him down!

I do have the headlight switch from my VR which I swapped with one of Matt's.. there was nothing wrong with it, and I just swapped it as they were a good price and I know they're a weak spot. I could swap it and see if it still works OK if you're interested in it?

Matt has responded already and going to get back in touch with his suppliers to see if he can buy some more stock :) But that could be a while away yet so I'll check out my spare and get back to you.. will try get over to my lock-up tomorrow.

Hey guys, its been a while! Sorry about that, work has been nuts for months.

As Jim has pointed out, I will try to make a re-order for a new batch of switches. I'll keep you updated as I find out news.

Hey guys, its been a while! Sorry about that, work has been nuts for months.

As Jim has pointed out, I will try to make a re-order for a new batch of switches. I'll keep you updated as I find out news.

Thanks Matt :)

Email sent, sat with crossed fingers now!

In the past, they have either replied quickly or I've not heard from them for weeks at a time. With the hols, I'm not expecting a swift reply.

Nice one mate

Hiya.. popped to my garage and got the headlight switch. I connected it up to my car and it's working fine (off/dipped/main as well as the dimmer dial). It's in good condition with only a small crack on the front (see the picture).

If you're interested, would £20 posted work?

Hiya.. popped to my garage and got the headlight switch. I connected it up to my car and it's working fine (off/dipped/main as well as the dimmer dial). It's in good condition with only a small crack on the front (see the picture).

If you're interested, would £20 posted work?

That would be great mate I'll pm you now thanks