VR6Pete

Do you want to run a club or get involved in running a club?

Due to a crazy year ahead (house / job and baby) I will realistically be unable to dedicate as much time to The VR6 Owners Club (www.vr6oc.com) in 2017, and also some of our team will be retiring from the VW scene.

With a massive reach on social media (around 30,000 + on facebook) and a member base of 15,000 members we are still very much growing, with the recent launch of iOS and Android apps to allow members to access the community on the move in a format that is almost second nature to us in this day and age!

It is time for a change and fresh ideas from a new generation.

I will still be involved in the form of a webmaster taking care and developing the website / features and mobile platform applications but will be taking a step back from other activities during 2017 and possibly beyond from events, and day to day running of the club.

Essentially looking to forming a new team with a modern approach for a modern club.

I am looking to fill positions for the following;

Club Chairman Event Organisers

Shop Manager

Social Media Managers

Forum / Website Admins

Website Content Creators

I am really looking for people who can hit the ground running and have had prior experience running clubs in the past. you must have the time to dedicate to this active and large club and be regularly attend events - other positions are available that do not require this experience though.

Preferably people who are interested should be computer literate and be comfortable with moderating a forum, posting content on a content management system, promotion of website via social media etc...

If anyone has any questions, or is genuinely interested then please feel free to reply below :cheers:

Cheers everyone :)

Pete