fahrenheit123

What is this harness for?

Piecing together my new to me "parts" Corrado and I have found an unknown harness that is located on the passenger side next to the power motor for the seat belt, I have looked in the area and found nothing for the harness and ETKA was no help either. Any idea what this is? Thanks in advance!

For some reason I am unable to post the image so here is a link.

https://goo.gl/photos/GuRedwhwhsyzFqzk8

Edited by fahrenheit123

I can't tell where that photo is on the car. Is it by the rear passenger foot well? Is it an American/Canadian car??

It could actually be the harness to control the seatbelts, but has the control box missing?

The wiring diagram notes a 5 Amp fuse is "Located near right seat belt control unit, right quarter panel."

Can you chase the wiring and see where it goes?

I can't tell where that photo is on the car. Is it by the rear passenger foot well? Is it an American/Canadian car??

It could actually be the harness to control the seatbelts, but has the control box missing?

The wiring diagram notes a 5 Amp fuse is "Located near right seat belt control unit, right quarter panel."

Can you chase the wiring and see where it goes?

It's an American G60, there is a fuse located on the seatbelt motor and I have the official factory wiring diagrams manual but have been unable to trace it down. The interior is completely torn out so I will try and see where it goes.

Yeah it'll be US as he's mentioning the motor for the power seatbelts that they have over there.