mr lobitos

edition 30 (PRICE DROP PLUS PICS ADDED ALSO BEER TOKENS IF YOU CAN HELP ME SELL HER)

for sale my 2007 edition 30 3dr in black, 95k on the clock (will increase as still using daily), 12 months MOT

all the usual ed30 refinements plus a few tasty mods

re mapped to 330 bhp , 19" bbs ch ( recently refurbed in anthracite) fitted with nearly new 225/35 x19 nankang ns20

lowered 30mm , walk kit fitted to help get the power down, whiteline front / rear arbs, uprated gearbox mount, r tech induction kit, full miltek 3 inch non resonated exhaust fitted plus de cat, grooved discs allround plus greenstuff pads, have changed the headunit to a rcd510 dab which includes 6 disc cd changer, led bulbs allround

this really is a great car, stupidly quick plus very good looking ,will get some pictures added when the weather is better

have owned her since September 2016, when I received a silly offer for my mk4 r32 off a previous owner which I couldn't refuse, so thought the ed30 was the natural progression but for some reason she hasn't got under my skin like the mk4 and even both my corrados,before you ask don't what another corrado , well maybe n3p old car

looking for offers around £7300 ( some of that could be recouped be selling some of the juicy bits and returning to oem)

thanks for looking,tell your friends

Edited by mr lobitos

thanks for comment, £7000 is the lowest I'd take, it's got at least £800 of wheels and tyres plus a lot of other reversible mods which could be sold to recoup some costs , to be honest try and find another ed30 for this price, cheers