Sign in to follow this  
woody

Door Pin Surrounds With Blue Lights

I had a clifford alarm fitted a while ago which had a red alarm light and also fitted door pin surrounds from a polo which had red leds in them. I have now got hold of a blue clifford alarm light which goes much better with mt dash lights and stero. Does anyone know where you can buy door pin surrounds which have blue LEDs

Cheers

Possibly Halfords????

Their Ripspeed section seems to have a lot of that sort of thing!

Also the back pages of Max Power etc...

HTH

:wink:

Nope!!!!!!!!!!1

Local Halfords (Big Store) dont do them. Its the door pin surrounds that i am looking for not the actual door pins like the pic

do u mean like the surrounds on the mk4 golfs and new polos, but with a blue led instead of red?

Yep thats correct they come from a polo you buy two drivers side ones and install one on each pin. Made the mistake of going to buy a max power mag ( dont anyone have a go at me!!!) all i got was 32 credit card application forms and a chance to win a Nova

Cheers Andyulw

Contacted the guy through Ebay email and got two sets from him for £20. Just in case antbody else is intrested to change there alarm leds in the doors here is the guys email.

mailto:[email protected]

very prompt getting back to me and has done a nice tidy job.

Can you not just buy the correct blue LED from maplin and stick it in the place of the red LED?

Amit

it was the buggering arround i did not have time or want to do. Plus £5 perside 4 for £20 was cheaper then VAG charged me for my original red ones