matteusVR6

Bmc cda

Thanks dude but I think I'm sorted now and will be hanging on to the original

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one I would be willing to px with a standard box.

What sort of price we talking with the part ex?

I have a CDA and it will be available in the next month or so if anyone is interested. Pm me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you add to the CDA a decat pipe and then a remap you will see a performance difference, but you will really need remapped to exploit. Think about replacing standard, probably very old injectors with new EV6 ones, lower you'll prob. have to lower FPR to 3 or 3.5 and you'll see further improvements on a good engine.

Obviously decide on injectors first and then remap or you'll have to do it twice.

Mine still passes emissions without decat by the way, engine is very new but any decent nick engine should still pass, old engine flew through with 140 000 on it (if your worried about having ti reinstall decat every MOT)

If you add to the CDA a decat pipe and then a remap you will see a performance difference, but you will really

Mine still passes emissions without decat by the way, engine is very new but any decent nick engine should still pass, old engine flew through with 140 000 on it (if your worried about having ti reinstall decat every MOT)

Meant passes without the CAT i.e. with decat fitted