robdriver

Corrado 24v for sale unfinished project make me an offer

Hi All

After a recent job change that has meant I have to move city I am struggling to complete this 24v conversion

My car was originally a very clean 8 valver and was very happy with it

It was my daily driver for 4 years

I have installed Weitec KW coilovers and golf 4 rear calipers and new lines

Then installed angel eyes and remote central locking

Then decided to install a 20 valve...nothing wrong with the 8v I just wanted to play (had another daily driver)

refurbished a Audi TT APP unit and attached my gearbox with uprated 5th gear (longer)

Cyl head skimmed..new valve guides and valves lapped....have a complete new gasket kit. Head needs to be installed

Bought complete widetrack VR6 suspension and refurbished with powder coat and brand new control arms bearings rod ends discs all round

I have a new intercooler and turbo and manifold new in box

Now the trouble is I no longer have a garage or anywhere to work from and I'm living in another city from the car

The car is a rolling chassis on the original suspension and is ready to receive complete refurbished suspension and engine and brakes etc

It will come with the original 8v motor as well The items you will need to source are a QPENG ecu kit or ECU and exhaust mods

It could do with a drivers seat recover

bodywork is excellent but has signs of bubbling on 1 rear arch

Ive owned it about 6 years in all

make me an offer and I may just accept

I am looking to rent a garage but haven't found anything suitable to complete the car but this may change as its a sad day having to sell

email me on [email protected]

What a bonehead I am. It's a 1.8t 20 valve

The car is in West London and I am in nottingham

I have had some offers. Anybody else interested please get in contact as I will soon make a decision on what offer to accept

I used the hire car service. Quite satisfactory. The benefit is that the Internet is always there. Because we was be in a ridiculous situation with our family last yearOf course in France you can hire a car. For this, I used the Rental24H hire car service. Quite satisfactory. The benefit is that the Internet is always there. Because we was be in a ridiculous situation with our family last year