Sign in to follow this  
Blair

Well, that's the job started...!

That's it, the car's in for its bodywork. Popped round today to have a look and the guy has been steaming ahead with things!

The scrape in the passenger door/rear quarter has been tapped out and just required a skim of filler to smooth it out :)

The rear bumper is now lovely and smooth, all prepped for paint.

The nick in the front panel has been beaten out and smoothed nicely.

The lower half of the front panel was being painted as I was there - he took the front bumper off for prep and found that apparently they're powder-coated (I didn't know that!) and over the course of its life the powder coating has become loose - so he took all that off and is sorting that too.

Looking good so far, can't wait to see it finished. Off to the US with work tomorrow morning, back a week later and it should be ready for me. Woohoo! :)

Will finally post some piccies in the Members Gallery when I get it back, along with some "before" pictures...

Me neither :)

Next time we meet up at the Saxon Mill I won't have to be ashamed of the only Corrado with the scratches and bodywork covered with masking tape ;)

But then...I think I'm going to want to re-furb the wheels. It's never-ending...!