Wasted73

New Corrado Original Mats

Oooopps... got some cheap ones, they're not bad but for a set of decent ones it would be £40, so genuine VW ones for £60 is cool

Ahhh its just come back a VW dealer thats selling them... http://www.hadwinsvolkswagen.co.uk/ - so not a bad deal I guess... and if it was sammys salvage I would of paid £150 for worn out ones! LOL!

Edited by Geeba

I've got about four sets of these... their not as good quality as they used to be... they used to be Wilton carpet standard :)

I found a place local to me that makes mats, bought some for my fiesta and was impressed so just ordered some for corrado, (fitted them last night)

I found a place local to me that makes mats, bought some for my fiesta and was impressed so just ordered some for corrado, (fitted them last night)

how were they Jim?

They are good quality and well made, i went for the luxury ones (about £50). I had to make the holes for the lugs to keep drivers mat in place, buts thats easy enough.

They are a slightly different fit to the last ones i had, but quite happy with the fronts, the rears are a bit odd, but i think they always were a bit strange shape.

They are good quality and well made, i went for the luxury ones (about £50). I had to make the holes for the lugs to keep drivers mat in place, buts thats easy enough.

They are a slightly different fit to the last ones i had, but quite happy with the fronts, the rears are a bit odd, but i think they always were a bit strange shape.

good feedback thanks

I've got about four sets of these... their not as good quality as they used to be... they used to be Wilton carpet standard :)

Gesss you of flogged me a set! lol

Yeah I remember when they were really thick and heavy... maybe these are really old stock, I'm sure they will be fine... not that I'll use them! ;)

You need another hobby dude! - trying to build a corrado from parts in your loft is crazy! drink beer instead ;)

I just bought a set of Corrado scripted matts from my local VW dealer. They were a very reasonable £65 and the parts chap stated they had 17 sets in stock

What's the underside like on them? I remember some vw mats not being the same as the original ones.

They're not bad at all really, far from wilton or axminster but defo better than my 15 quid ones ;)