Billzeebub

Storm BBS Alloys with Toyo Tyres x4 £120 & Votex original Corrado Roofbars £100

The Storm BBS Solitude 15" Alloy wheels are all in need of a Refurb. They all have corrosion and scuffs, but no cracks or serious damage. I bought them to just use as Winter Wheels. The tyres are all useable condition and have some tread left. I would be looking for £120 for the set. Not really willing to split.

The Roofbars are the original Votex OEM Corrado Aero Roofbars. They have the drawing of a Corrado in profile on the underside of each bar showing where to secure to the car. All fairly simple. These have the slots in the top to fit the T-bar fixings. I have used these in the past for transporting mountain bikes via Thule 591/561s. The Roofbars are in good condition with the usual age related marks. They come with two keys and the Allen-key tool as well as a VW canvas carry bag with handles. Unfortunately they only come with one of the four rubber feet that sit between the bars and the car. The other three have been lost. Somebody with better fabrication skills than me should be able to make some rubber gaskets to easily protect the car. I am informed that these rubber feet are also the same on the Votex Bars for the B5 Audi A4. These bars would normally be hundreds of pounds due to their rarity. However, due to the missing rubber feet I am just looking for £100.

Collection only due to the size and weight of these items, from Sutton, Surrey.

I also have an original Airbox & nearly new Filter which is available. Surplus to requirements since I fitted the BMC CDA. It's in excellent original condition having come off a standard spec VR6 with 98k miles on the clock. £65 or £45 if bought with the other parts above. All are in storage, so petrol to get there and back a factor for me!

Edited by Billzeebub

Roof-bars are now sold. The BBS Solitudes are still available though. £120 collection only from Sutton, Surrey or Mayfield, East Sussex

Airbox is also still available

Solitude Wheels & Tyres still available. I will take £80 for these. For collection only (unless you want to organise a courier) from Sutton, Surrey.

Roofbars & Airbox now sold.

These Solitudes would be suitable as is for putting some winter tyres on and running. Prob need a Refurb for summer use. £80 for the 4 including Toyo useable tyres. Collection only from Sutton, Surrey

I could do with these wheels going this weekend, need the space in my storage unit. £70 for the 4 wheels/tyres collection sometime from Friday to Monday