Sign in to follow this  
swfblade

New suspension

Ive done a few searches, but havnt really found an answer to what Im after, and in fact has raised a few more questions......

1. Im in no rush really to do it, but Im going to get new suspension fitted. Whats the difference between a Koni SSK and the FK(?) equivilent? Are they much better than the standard, or should i just pop new OEM ones on?

2. There are mentions of other things needed to be changed at same time (or at least recommended). Do these things come with these kits, and if not how much extra should I budget to get whatever it is that needs doing done?

Thanks guys

My G60 has done 93k, decided to go fr the FK Konigsport kit which is currently being fitted by JMR. With the mileage my car has done I thought it was pointless fitting a good quality suspension set-up when everything else was likely to be pretty tired. JMR agreed with this and so my car is now having all suspension bushes replaced as well - not cheap but car should drive perfectly when completed

Hey matey, I had a set of lowering springs on OE shocks at first, but then I took the jump for FK's & never looked back... :D