culshaw

Bitcoin

I sold 8 bitcoins 2 years ago to buy my corrado.

Today that would be worth £112k, corrados really are a money pit aren't they.

That's gotta be pretty depressing.. I considered buying some 4 years ago, and never did, thinking I had missed the boat on their value...

Anyway - I bought some a month or two back and it's already doubled in value. If, as predictions suggest, Bitcoin goes on to be worth substantially more than it is now, it's never too late to start. Just don't invest anything you can't afford to lose.

That's gotta be pretty depressing.. I considered buying some 4 years ago, and never did, thinking I had missed the boat on their value...

Anyway - I bought some a month or two back and it's already doubled in value. If, as predictions suggest, Bitcoin goes on to be worth substantially more than it is now, it's never too late to start. Just don't invest anything you can't afford to lose.

My shares have taken a bumpy ride recently with brexit.

Shouldn't loose sleep over it mate, its all relevant and seems like a good idea at the time I guess, I sold my first house for less than a third of its value now... regret that.. should of carried on renting it out, hey ho

Gave up Australian residency visa as well... regret that too, I was 6 months away from passport aplication LOL!

Spoke to a mate about bitcoin years ago before 99% of people had heard of it and we were talking about setting up a miner as we're both techs... never did. :D