Peacedub

20vt BAM complete conversion running Omex 600

Due to unforeseen circumstances with work etc I am unable to carry out a conversion on my Audi 80 coupe and do not have any facilities to store the engine so to save it sitting there I am offering it up to someone who has the time and space.

Its currently in an 94 80 saloon

The engine is a BAM running Omex 600 standalone ECU with all ancillaries (injectors, loom, MAF etc). Has custom downpipe, intercooler, engine mounts. Standard 5 speed gearbox with stage 2 clutch with less than 100 miles on it.

Engine runs sweet, no knocks, bangs, strange noises. Running low boost @ 250bhp. Boosts and pulls fantastic. Engine is still in the car so can be heard running but I plan to pull it apart soon.

Obviously this is set up longitudinal so the engine mounts, gearbox and downpipe wouldn't suit the transverse engine. With these bits removed I'm looking £2k for the lot. The engine will be complete with all ancillaries and will be plug and play with a few tweeks to suit the dash wiring etc for the intended transplant vehicle.

Let me know if interested and we can chat. Prefer to sell away from dreaded ebay!

cheers

Steve