Sign in to follow this  
Andy D

Porsche wheels (new Member)

Hi ya chaps wondered if you could help me. Do you know a good web site or dealer that sells porsche wheels. I've got a corrado g60 that is crying out for some new rims. I saw some corrado's with porsche three-piece plit-rims 8.5/17" at GTI international and thought they looked great.

Hi ya chaps wondered if you could help me. Do you know a good web site or dealer that sells porsche wheels. I've got a corrado g60 that is crying out for some new rims. I saw some corrado's with porsche three-piece plit-rims 8.5/17" at GTI international and thought they looked great.

got mine from venom.

If you mean Porsche Wheels like mine, then you need to hunt the web for porsche classifieds. To be honest though I have never seen another set the same for sale since I got mine.

As mentioned, for Porsche stud pattern wheels you will need hub adaptors and different tyres to what might be on them. Porsche Style wheels with either a 4/5 Stud VW fitment can look quite different in style to Porsche stud pattern wheels due to the completely different spacing of the bolt holes.

Jay

URL fixed for you J -- jimsG60

Thats still the nicest C on here, I f*uckin love it, would you do a part exchange for my wife mate ?? :lol:

Mate, that is one of the nicest Corrados i have seen aswel. Nice touches, and them wheels are just to die for. definitley the sort of wheels i would have fitted on my VR if money were no object (and i wasnt getting married, and buying a house!)