yanmack

Flash Red Passenger Side Door

Hi Yanmack

Thanks to the efforts of a member of our local Geriatric Drivers Club earlier today, I need a passenger side door.I will come 125 miles to Stafford tomorrow or anytime afterto collect. Minor blemishes are not important but it must be without damage other than that.

Please text me on 07785 331060 if this is ok with you.

Many thanks

Roger

If you need it now, I’m more than happy to step back. I was going to keep it as a spare in case I ever had an encounter with the Geriatric Club. Regards,

Hi Yanmack

Thanks to the efforts of a member of our local Geriatric Drivers Club earlier today, I need a passenger side door.I will come 125 miles to Stafford tomorrow or anytime afterto collect. Minor blemishes are not important but it must be without damage other than that.

Many thanks

Roger

Hi Yanmack

Many thanks

Roger

no probs Roger will do

Yan, I am afraid I couldn't wait for collection notification so I went ahead and got a door from someone else. I hope you understand the urgency.

BUT, I had given you my word that I would take yours so I will pay you for it if VR6MONKEY does not want it after all this to and fro business, or if you don't find another buyer within a reasonable time.

Please let me know how it turns out.

best wishes

Roger

Also its cool Roger, not holding you to our gentlemans agreement :) understand the urgency so don't worry