tribetype40

Full V8 Vantage interior and I mean Full*!

Hi All

Many (many!) moons ago I did a Corrado with an aston inspired interior, making my own vantage style dashboard and a strict 2 seater with the rear seats replaced with a cubby and shelf arangement ( wish I still had some photos)

Anyway, I am embarking on a new project this time using the a V8 vantage as a starting point and I have no need for the interior (the whole thing is being stripped to the chassis and a new design of body and interior fitted to it) so I have the complete interior from a perfectly good 2007 spec V8 vanatge (with the better seats ;-) )

included is the seats

dashboard

center console

all carpets

rear environment

door cards

pillar trims

head lining

all boot trim

parcel tray

The only thing to note is that DOES NOT include anything electrical, all harnesses, clocks and switches are retained by me as these are needed for the function of the car.

I know this wont fit easily, and some may not fit at all (headlining?!) who knows but I know you guys do cool stuff and where there's a will and all that jazz...

Any questions please ask.

Many thanks

Doug

email: [email protected]

Price: £5000 for the lot (you could probably do well selling the parts you don't use. I'm keen to progress my project so looking to clear this in one go)

Top of the text box click "insert image", looks like a tree icon, then either from computer or link, if from computer, find the file and then just underneath the file click upload files. I haven't worked out how to do multiple pics in one go though. Hope that helps