Sign in to follow this  
Dom 8v Gti

HELP ==== I need your expertise...

Im new to this... and getting no where....

Loads of cars being offered in the wanted section under my thread Want a corrado NOW!... (using a mates ID)

but how to choose... i like rare colours... so the aberdeen silver is amazing.. but heh... scotland!

i have seen one in purple.. 3k paint job apparently..? http://www.demonvw.co.uk, under projects... for a touch under 5k...

im not interested in the familiar colours... but want leather aircon... or even cloth and upgrade ot leather... but a quality long lasting engine .. and speed...

any tips...?

Think the only tip here is to be patient and keep going til you find 'the one'. At least your'e in the right place to see a decent cared for example come up for sale, here, and the CCGB website are good places to look. Plenty of rough over-priced items out there though! If you see a tempting car but don't want to travel too far in case it turns out to be a dog, check the 'Corrado Pre-viewing' thread to see if any one local is willing to take a look for you first.

Good luck.

cheers matey,

im am soo impatient... the mk2's not even been told shes leaving yet!

ive already put in about 30hours of searchin since Thursday... and yet to find out anything great.. but cheers... ill keep looking

Well you know how rare colours and Grey leather goes ... well both my VR6's have been in rare colours wih grey leather.

Both found using AutoTrader.

First one was Blackberry second one was Twilight Violet.

Still want to own a black one though.

But with a grey leather interior.

Think that would set it off nicely 8)