Sign in to follow this  
Welsh g60

g60 back box

The baffles have gone in my back box, got a range of prices between £95 and £160 for a new one! Can anyone recomend an alternative back box as I'd rather go sainless than spend that on a standard one, but I would like to have pretty much the same tailpipe as the standard one. Any suggestions?

magnex for one do a universal backbox and there are also many other companies out there that do universal and tailor specific backboxes best bet doing some searches on google or looking on ebay,,, powerflow do custom exhausts and prob be able to help u out....or u could jus go for a cat back system like milltek which are very good and could help with adding some performance....or spend a lil extra and go for a cat back system and a de cat pipe which will really open things up nicely...... depends how much u wanna spend and what u want out of your car really. Milltek and Magnex tend to be the favs round here simply has they look as standard as poss for a stainless and give out a nice subtle sound

Good Luck

have just been quoted £300 for a full miltek system (from downpipe back) any1 know if I can get it cheaper?

v decent price for v decent quality there :wink:

very subtle,,, slightkly louder than the standard and make a lil ruble sound on idle its very nice in my opinion and not too loud...... i can sound awfully loud over 2k on a G60 but thats coz its not fitted right and can end up sounding like a jet fighter but if u getted fitted properly its fine