Sign in to follow this  
Neocorrado

I Need Heated seats

My corrado has lether seats but i didn't know that not all lether seat corrados come with heat, now i need to get either my seats heated or get heated seats. Can it be done ? and how? :confused4:

My corrado has lether seats but i didn't know that not all lether seat corrados come with heat, now i need to get either my seats heated or get heated seats. Can it be done ? and how? :confused4:

must be an american thing then.....cos ALL factory-fitted leather in UK Corrado's was heated

[must be an american thing then.....cos ALL factory-fitted leather in UK Corrado's was heated

Oh no they weren't... :p

The early cars with leather didn't all have heater elements in 'em.... I know 'cos mine aren't heated and are definately UK Corrado seats... ;)

So what do i do guys , can i get the HEAT :mrgreen:

cause i really need it over here, in about 3 more mounths my but's gonna be like popsticles .

You can install the heater elements out of a heated set of leathers 'cos the chairs are essentially the same, but you'll still need all of the wiring, relays and switches to make it all work... :| It'll probably work out rather costly to be honest...

You could always buy a blanket? :roll: :lol: (I'm in the same situation as you... not looking forwards to winter... :? )