Sign in to follow this  
CoxyLaad

Abandoning Project

that car is gonna be rfiggin awesome

the thig is with nugget yellow you wither love it or hate it

your gonna have to make a video of it thrashing summit pretty quick :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Due to the recent weather change I am abandoning the corrado - I am going to build an Ark! 8)

Just weld up the doors and extend the propshaft out the back and put a propellor on the back! ;) :lol:

Worlds first amphibious Corrado?!? :lol: :twisted:

I got all excited then, I thought I had finally found my donor for the V6 4 motion. :)

Try giving dubsport a ring, i read in 'the golf' that Matt Turner was have a V6 4motion transplant done there on his C, then Mark turned up an R32 motor for him so the V6 is up for sale.

that car is gonna be rfiggin awesome

the thig is with nugget yellow you wither love it or hate it

your gonna have to make a video of it thrashing summit pretty quick :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Will do :D althoough I will be running the car without the charger initially, it should still be fairly potent

Hehe dont get me started on the colour - I thought I was going to have to change it cos I just wasnt sure, but although its still gunna need a resprair I am keeping the yellow.

To quote the previous owner:

'Keep it yellow man, everyone sees you coming and on the motorways its like the parting of the red seas'

That did it for me :D

I got all excited then, I thought I had finally found my donor for the V6 4 motion. :)

Sorry Jay that was nasty of me. I am stil a fully paid up member of club 24v :-)

Any luck yet?