Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

corrado cartoon

any body know where I can get a printed copy a cartoon corrado. I got my image from vwccgb but the link it relates to is no longer available. want to get one for my wall to match my shiny black G60! any ideas?

Cheers

Hm... well funnily enough there was a shop in Coventry city centre which sold posters and all other bits and pieces with car art just like yours.

I don't know if they are still there, but next time I go in I will look out for them and we can sort something out!

Biggrim if you are going to GTI inters this weekend, you will seen the big cartoon

Corrado posters for sell, as every time i've gone there they are for sell there :D

Gonna sound like a silly question (i'm new here) but whats the story behind you having a saxo? Is there a thread explaining why a Corrado lover sucha s yourself is dirving such a normal car? If i'm being too nosey tell me to sut it and i won't bring up the subject again. (I feel it may be painful for you to remenice the good ol' days)

wish i was going but I've got exams at the minute and can't get away. oh well, a t least there is next year. thanks anyway. you guys are so helpful

My Corrado ended up being a major money pit.. not only that but insurance didn't seem to be falling as much as I liked, and I basically realised I couldn't afford to keep running the Corrado. I switched over to the Saxo for a few reasons :

* Economical

* Quite quick

* Looks kinda sporty

* Still have a year of manufacturers warranty

It has saved me a fortune already in just a month or two of ownership. Now, dont get me wrong.. I REALLY miss my Corrado for the looks, attention, and community side of owning it, but I really haven't missed coming out to the car on a morning and finding yet more problems or issues requiring my hard earned cash to fix.

I do plan on coming back with a Corrado VR6 in a year or so though, because I still think the Corrado is the mutts nuts. The Saxo is just to save me some cash for a while :)

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :silent: It's all becoming clear. i thought for a minute that some little gobshite had nicked it or somr=ething. Makes sense. Hope I can keep mine going. took me a year to find theright one and can't imagine not having it. I was The Jackal for a year so I could get the money together also. Keep us posted when you get one.

I don't plan on leaving this place any time soon.. believe me, you guys will be the first to know if I manage to get myself back into a Corrado again any time soon :D

biggrim try http://www.koolart.com thats how i got mine on the wall i got it framed at the maxpower show few years back when i was young and foolish to go to such places. but we all learn anyways it was a tenner framed :D