Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Corrado 6th Sense?

Crikey, just had a casual glance out of my office window onto the car park, just to see a royal blue Rado VR6 drive by :lol:

This doesn't happen very often, I mean Rados in our rather boring car park full of the usual executive sh*te, but fancy that, nothing better to do, quick glance onto the car park and whoohay. Couldn't make out the license number :cry:. I think they took a wrong turning anyway, as they soon after left the car park again, only to be greeted by our ruthless exit barrier :lol:

Then on my way to work this morning, as I was walking down the stairs leading into a pedestrian undergorund passage, I quickly looked up at the road above, just to catch the tail end of a burgundy red Rado 8)

Dunno what it is today and here in Coventry, but that's 2 Rados never seen before in Coventry !!

Anyone else got some experiences like that today? Will then have to declare today as Corrado-Day :lol:

Tempest

I've seen another Corrado around my area like mine, I always try wave or nod or some kind of "hello you have the same car as me" gesture... but I don't think the guy cares and he just looks back at me blankly :(

I always seem to get a reaction, even though it never seems to be anyone on here :(

OK, this is weird... I go for weeks without seeing another Corrado, then I see 2 Aqua blue Corrados on my way home tonight... both of whom flash and wave at me! 8) 8) 8) One in Chorlton and one in Congleton...