Sign in to follow this  
blair321

opinions on my situation please

Ahhhhh - I've just purchased an item of these guys.

Paid over two weeks ago, got stung for £15 for 'first class' postage, and the part ain't arrived yet - in addition, the parcel delivery company is having problems tracking the consignment number :mad:

I've given the bloke a hard time (whenever he answers his mobile that is) and he ain't out of business yet.

Let us know how you get on Blair.

i know hes not out of business yet, i spoke to him last week and he said to bring the car down, then i phone to confirm and he puts it off till saturday, then when i got angry on the phone he said hes going out of business, funny that.

ive sent all the information of the car, including the origional advert claiming the wrong mileage, to a good friend at trading standards. il leave it in their capable hands for the moment and they will let me know when he goes out of business. if he doesnt stop trading il take him to court,

i just hope he doesnt manage to get his grubby hands on anyone elses money.....

He's already got his hands on mine, luckily for me it's nowhere near as much as you'll have forked out - However, if it doesn't turn up I'll be taking some sort of redressing action.......

Redressing action...?

Why... Do your shoes and pants not match ? :lol:

(Sorry. Serious thread. Shouldn't make light of it) :oops: :oops:

Really. Hope it all comes out in the wash!

DOH....! :wink:

Got home last night, strut brace has arrived :o

Went to measure up to car - miles away from fitting, its a joke how different it is :mad:

I'll be posting some pictures of the 'corrado' brace on a different thread, along with a health warning re the jokers who sent it. If i didn't like corrados much, these jokers would find it buried in one of their windscreens.