Sign in to follow this  
oxfordpaul

What wheels/tyres and size?

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a new set of wheels - question is 16 or 17", what style do you lot think look great on a Corrado and what tyre size is best? I'm also after suspension upgrade and would like to know where I can get the red tinted rear light clusters?

My 17s have destroyed the ride quality of the car (on standard suspension) and I'm going back to standard A.S.A.P. If you wanna keep your fillings in place go for the 16s....unless you live on a racetrack of course! It's gonna be a shame to see the 17s go because they look superb...*sigh*

i love the 17 " on mine i wouldnt do nothing bigger, about the red tail lights i have them but my friend made them for me if you sit tight i can sell them to you for cheap cause i want the M3 style now :mrgreen:

i have the Enkei RS6 wrapped in Falken 205/40/17 rubbers and i have the , Volks Racing LE37K wheels with Kumho Ecsta 215/40/17 sitting at home i love those even more but their not on the car because they cost me $550 USD a rim with no tire but their forged wheels so their worth it :) look into them the look great